SERC Chile and Editec publishing house are calling for papers to be presented at Enersol 2017. The third edition of this forum will take place on October 4th and 5th in Antofagasta, Chile.
Enersol is the main platform for discussion on solar energy in Chile and this year’s version will be centered on research on photovoltaic systems. Papers should ideally focus on this subject.
Topics for the Conference:
- Solar radiation measurement, modelling and characterization.
- Photovoltaic plant performance in high insolation and desertic zones.
- Incorporation of photovoltaic energy to large scale grid systems.
- Manufacturing processes and equipment development.
- Market tendencies and future project costs for PV systems
- Project financing
- Other Topics
Submission of abstracts
Deadline: April 1, 2017
Notice of acceptance
Deadline: May 1, 2017
Submission of papers for committee evaluation
Deadline: August 1, 2017
Deadline: September 1, 2017
Ph.D. Claudio Agostini – Ph.D. Lorena Cornejo – Ph.D. Héctor Galleguillos – Ph.D. Samir Kouro – Ph.D. Luis Morán – Ph.D. Rodrigo Palma – Prof. Roberto Román